TOURNAMENT COACHES’ CHECKLIST
Refer to this checklist to make sure your team takes care of everything necessary for participation in your upcoming ASBA Tournaments.
All-Star Baseball requires all teams to supply their Certificate of Insurance (COI) with All Star Baseball Academy listed as additionally insured/Certificate Holder. The following MINIMUM amounts must be listed or your teams may not be permitted to participate. Please have your insurance company provide us with the following amounts:
General Liability $1,000,000
General Aggregate $2,000,000
Please add this address to additionally insured/Certificate Holder:
All Star Baseball Academy, LLC
1475 Phoenixville Pike, Suite 12
West Chester, Pa 19380
Please email this document to email@example.com
All teams must submit a credit card authorization form for future payments toward your balance.
Please fill out and sign the CC Authorization form below:
With each team in your account you can import roster information from a spreadsheet.
First, please download the Roster Import Spreadsheet. Included on the spreadsheet are all of the fields that are available to import.
When entering height, please use the following format 6’3” and not 6-3.
Please spell out Right, Left or Switch for bats and throws or the system will give you an error.
When entering positions, please use P, C, OF, 1B, MIF, 3B and use “/” to list multiple positions.
Please fill out as much information for the college coaches as possible.
For events that require age limits such as 13u, 14u, 15u, a date of birth will be required to be entered.
To import your roster:
- Go to your Tourney Team account and sign in using the login and password provided to you.
- On the upper righthand corner of the screen, click Teams.
- Click on the team you're importing data for.
- Click Roster.
- Click Import Roster.
- Go to the spreadsheet you've filled out. Copy the information in the spreadsheet
- Paste the data into the space on the import page.
- Set your field delimiter to Tab.
- If applicable, check First Row is Header This will ignore the first line of text (the headers).
- Click Continue.
- Assign the appropriate data fields to each column. Correct any incorrect data fields, or add fields that did not get pulled over.
- Click Continue.
- Your data will be imported, and you'll be able to edit the player information from within the system going forward.
- Log into your Tourney Team Account by following this link https://admin.tourneymachine.com/Team/register?idCustomer=h201810091528506236ebdd34b116748
- From the dashboard of your account, select the team you wish to edit.
- Click Roster.
- Click Add/Edit Roster if you wish to edit a current player on the roster
- Click +Add New Athlete if you wish to add a new player. Fill in as much information as you can that will help college coaches identify the player.
- Click Save Athlete at the bottom of the page. Repeat as necessary for any teams that need updating.
Have you submitted any schedule requests? Requests must be submitted at least 2 weeks prior to the start of the event. All-Star Baseball Academy will do its best to accommodate requests. Please click here for any schedule requests that may have not been made at the time of registration. All teams must be prepared to play as early as 8:00am and as late as 5:00pm each day.
All Weather Related Updates will come from Tourney Machine. Updates will be posted under the message section on the Public Results Page of the tournament. Emails will also be sent via Tourney Machine to any coach or admin associated with that organization that has been entered under that account. Parents and players may receive updates if they follow the team.
To view the schedule on your computer, and sign up for email/text notifications:
- Go to the Tournaments page and find the tournament you're participating in. Sign up for emails/texts by clicking the Notifications button.
To view the schedule from your phone, and sign up for push notifications:
Have you made your hotel reservations?
If you have any general questions regarding the event, please contact Steve VanNote at 484-770-8325 x108 or Steve@allstarbaseballacademy.com. For information regarding COI, rosters, payments, etc. please contact Ryan Dorosh at 484-770-8325 x160 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Tournament Schedule Requests
Please fill out the form below to submit any scheduling requests.