There is still time to schedule a tryout for our Fall Baseball & Softball Travel Teams!
Are you interested in playing for an All-Star Baseball & Softball Academy travel team for the Fall 2020 season? Schedule an individual tryout by completing the form below! Once complete, we’ll reach out and schedule your player for a 1:1 tryout with an All-Star Coach or Instructor.
Getting Ready for All-Star Tryouts:
- Click here to check your player’s league age
- Click here to complete the registration form. Players will only be able to try out for the selected Primary and Secondary positions.
- You are only required to attend one day of tryouts unless otherwise asked by All-Star staff
- Should you not be able to make either tryout, all evaluations must be completed prior to the final tryout date of your age group. Contact your local facility at the above numbers to schedule a workout.
- Please arrive 5 minutes prior to your scheduled tryout time to check-in at the front desk.
- Coaches will warm players up and begin the tryout process while a staff member talks to all parents in the lobby.
- Once a player has completed his portion of the workout they will be able to leave. Pitchers and Catchers should be prepared to stay the longest.
- Please keep in mind that no decisions for the team will be made until the final tryout date has been completed. We ask that no phone calls are made to ask for updates during the first 14 days.
- All players must respond back to offers within 24 hours of receiving notice in order to expedite the process of contacting all players.
- Regardless of All-Star’s decision, we will contact everyone who attended a tryout with feedback and a plan of action moving forward.
- Team commitments require a non-refundable deposit at the time of commitment.
Click here for FAQ about Tryouts