FUTURES TRAVEL TEAMS
2021 Spring & Summer Futures Travel Team Tryout Schedule Is Now Available!
All-Star teams provide a positive learning atmosphere where players can enhance their skills through mentoring and teamwork provided by our certified and professional staff. All-Star believes in giving all players the opportunity to reach their full potential on and off the field. Our programs are recognized as one of the top travel programs in the region for player development and on-field learning.
The goals for our Futures Program are rooted in overall player development – both on and off the field. We strive to develop our players to play at the highest level of their athletic capabilities together with preparing each individual for effective navigation of the college recruiting process. Coaches focus on the comprehensive development and individual skills in a teamwork setting while our program advisors work directly with each family to help identify that player’s right fit.
- Over 1100+ players playing/played collegiately
- 51 MLB Draft Picks
- College exposure-based schedule
- Winter Training Program (position-specific)
- College formatted practice plans and training
- Player Profile created on Future Starz website
- Individual skills video created for rising Juniors and Seniors
- Structured College recruitment advisement with Futures Program Staff
- Grad year specific player parent meetings, with emphasis on NCAA recruiting process
- Access to open tunnels for individual use (call ahead to any facility)
Getting Ready for Futures Tryouts:
- Click here to check your player’s league age.
- You are only required to attend one day of tryouts unless otherwise asked by All-Star staff.
- Should you not be able to make either tryout, all evaluations must be completed prior to the final tryout date of your age group. Contact your local facility at the above numbers to schedule a workout.
- Please arrive 5 minutes prior to your scheduled tryout time to check-in at the front desk.
- Coaches will warm players up and begin the tryout process while a staff member talks to all parents in the lobby.
- Once a player has completed his portion of the workout they will be able to leave. Pitchers and Catchers should be prepared to stay the longest.
- Please keep in mind that no decisions for the team will be made until the final tryout date has been completed. We ask that no phone calls are made to ask for updates during the first 14 days.
- All players must respond back to offers within 24 hours of receiving notice in order to expedite the process of contacting all players.
- Regardless of All-Star’s decision, we will contact everyone who attended a tryout with feedback and a plan of action moving forward.
- Team commitments require a non-refundable deposit at the time of commitment.
Click here for FAQ about Tryouts
Futures Tryout Schedule
|Program||Tryout Age||Date & Time||Cost||Location||Registration|
|Futures - Broomall, Downingtown, West Chester||2022 - 2024 Grad Years||Friday, January 15|
|$25||West Chester Facility|
|Futures - Broomall, Downingtown, West Chester||2022 - 2024 Grad Years Individual Tryout||Scheduled Upon Registration||$25||West Chester Facility|
|Futures - Warminster, Cherry Hill||2022 - 2024 Grad Years||Friday, January 15|
|Futures - Warminster, Cherry Hill||2022 - 2024 Grad Years Individual Tryout||Scheduled Upon Registration||$25||Warminster Facility|
Request More Information
If you have any questions about Futures Travel Teams, fill out the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Completing this form does not register you for tryouts. To register for tryouts, please click the “Register” buttons above.