Welcome to All-Star Baseball Academy's website. By continuing to browse and use this website, you agree to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. We have also set forth policies for your privacy. This document governs All-Star Baseball Academy's relationship with you in regards to this website.
- The term "All-Star Baseball Academy" or "ASBA" or "we" or "us" refers to the owner of the website.
- The term "you" or "user" or "purchaser" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Privacy & Security
At All-Star Baseball Academy, LLC ("ASBA"), protecting your privacy is important to us. This privacy & security policy applies solely to information we collect through the website.
Our website allows you to register and pay for programs, camps, and clinics primarily available to athletes ages 5-18. In order to collect the necessary information for those programs, camps, and clinics, we collect personally identifiable information on minors and their parent/guardian(s), including but not limited to:
- Birth date
- Phone numbers
- Electronic mail address
- Facsimile (fax) number
ASBA will not use or disclose any personally identifiable information to any third party unless required to do so by law, or for one of the following purposes:
- Contacting you, the purchaser, to (1) confirm registration and payment for the program, camp, or clinic purchased, (2) inform you of any changes made to the program, camp, or clinic purchased, (3) inform you of any upcoming programs, camps, or clinics that you may be interested in based on age and past participation at ASBA.
- Allowing collegiate and professional baseball or softball scouts and/or recruiters access to information about potential players during programs, camps, or clinics that are specifically for the purpose of recruiting (i.e. Showcases, Collegiate Showcase Series, and College Coaches Camps). Willful participation in these events comes with the presumption that the player wishes to be recruited and consents to the transfer of his/her personally identifiable information to the scouts and/or recruiters.
- To prevent unauthorized access to your personally identifiable information and maintain data accuracy and proper use of information, ASBA has appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedural safeguards to secure the information we collect. As no security procedures are 100% effective, we encourage you to take all practical precautions to protect your personal data. ASBA limits employee access to personally identifiable information from our website so only those employees who need to perform a specific task have access to the data. Our site is hosted by Strategic Solutions who encrypts your information using secure socket layer (SSL). If you have any questions about security on our site, please send an email to email@example.com.
- We use Google Analytics for Display Advertising. By clicking here, ASBA users may opt-out and customize their Google ad settings for Google ads.
ASBA reserves the right to make revisions, alterations, additions, and/or deletions to any of the aforementioned policies. Any such changes will become effective immediately upon posting on the website. It is your responsibility to periodically review these policies.
Should you have any questions or concerns about any of the aforementioned policies, please call us at 610-399-8050 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also send us a letter addressed as follows:
All-Star Baseball Academy
P.O. Box 505
Westtown, PA 19395
Terms & Conditions
The content of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
While we strive for accuracy, any information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and ASBA shall not be held liable for any such inaccuracies or errors.
ASBA reserves the right to terminate your registration in any of our programs, camps, and clinics at any time for any reason, including but not limited to:
The maximum capacity of the program, camp, or clinic being reached prior to receipt of online registration and payment.
Ineligibility for registered program, camp, or clinic due to age. ASBA will never discriminate based on race, ethnicity, gender, sexual preference, religion, economic status, or academics.
This website contains material which is owned by us, except where otherwise noted. The material includes, but is not limited to, the layout, design, appearance, content, and graphics. Reproduction of any such materials or appearances is prohibited except with the express written consent of ASBA.
This website may contain links to other websites. These links are in place only for your convenience and do not signify that we endorse those websites. We hold no responsibility for the content of the linked websites.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising from such use is subject to the laws of Pennsylvania.