Throughout the year each All-Star Baseball Academy location offers various group programs. These sessions are designed to be instructional, while also providing a fun experience for 5–12 year old players of all skill levels.
Our group programs run seasonally and include:
- Winter Instructional (10-week training program focused on Hitting, Fielding, Throwing, and Base-Running)
- Spring Instructional (5-week training program focused on Hitting, Fielding, Throwing, and Base-Running)
- Summer Camps (1-week camps with instructional drills and fun games)
- Fall Instructional (8-week training program focused on Hitting, Fielding, Throwing, and Base-Running)
- Small-Group Training (4-week training program focused on 1 specific skill set with a 1:4 ratio)
ASBA offers older players (13-18) several advanced programs and skill-specific clinics.
If you’re interested in learning more about ASBA’s group programs, please click on a location below to view a list of upcoming programs and camps or contact your local ASBA today!