Policies and Procedures
The following conduct is defined for both players and parents to maximize the experience with the game, being on a team, sportsmanship and continuously developing important life skills.
- Hustle and compete EVERY play – give 100% no matter what!
- TRUST and RESPECT your Coach! Coaches will be addressed as “Coach” and when coach is speaking:
- Do not interrupt
- Take off sunglasses
- Eye contact
- Yes coach/no coach
- Mentally prepare for EVERY play, never be standing around!
- Fundamentals win baseball games:
- Pitchers: throw strikes
- Hitters: put strikes in play, don’t swing at bad pitches
- Fielders: field your position
- No negative comments towards your teammates or the opposing team.
- Parents will receive the same respect from the players as the coaches do. No talking while the coach is talking. No talking to parents, members of the crowd, etc. during the games and practices.
- Starting spots are not guaranteed. You must earn it every day!
- HAVE FUN!!
- Players must arrive at the ballpark or meeting place at specified times.
- All players warm up together.
- Catcher will always introduce himself to the home plate umpire before the first pitch of the game.
- All players will hustle on and off the field quickly.
- All hitters will hustle off the field after making an out.
- All players will sprint through 1st base at all times.
- In between innings, players will pick up teammates’ equipment (hats, gloves, etc).
- DH or EH will always warm up the outfielder on the bench side of the field.
- All fielders will hustle off the filed after the final out.
- Pitchers will not show emotion on pitches that they believe to be a strike that the umpire calls a ball.
- Pitchers taken out of a game will wait for the relief pitcher to arrive at the mound before leaving the game.
- Hitters will not show emotion on pitches they believe to be a ball that an umpire called a strike.
- All players on the bench must congratulate anyone who scored a run, got a hit, put down a sac bunt, etc.
- Focus on the field and game – not on other team, parents, etc
- No cursing – you will be benched/run
- No throwing equipment – you will be benched/run
- No complaining to umpires. Talk to your coach and we will address
- No eating in the dugout during games.
- Cheer on your teammates, We win as a team and lose as a team!
- No one will leave a game until trash is removed from the dugout, field
- maintenance is completed, and all equipment is packed up.
- No packing up early.
- No drugs, alcohol or tobacco use is permitted.
- Shirt must be tucked in at all times.
- Hats must be worn straight at all times.
- No earrings or jewelry that could potentially be a safety risk
- Uniforms will be washed and cleaned before games. Shoes should be
- cleaned at least once a week (before tournaments). Players will be completely dressed upon entering the field.
- Hair should be kept neat and not distract the players focus or vision
- All parents will do their best to get players to games and practices early (10-15 minutes) for practices and games.
- All parents will communicate in a timely manner if they are running late and/or cannot attend.
- Practices are mandatory – we cannot improve as a team and will struggle in tournaments if players consistently miss practices
- Please communicate via LeagueApps RSVP, text, or email if your son or daughter will miss any practices/games ASAP
- All parents will remain out of the dugout, off the field, and away from players during times ASSA AND/OR ASSA SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES coaches are coaching
- All parents will refrain from engaging with a coach for 24 hours before discussing issues with playing time, batting order, in game coaching or other concerns.
- All parents will respect the umpires, opponents, and other families on the team at all times.
- Stay 20 feet from the dugout during games AT ALL TIMES (unless there is an emergency or medical issue)
- If players need drinks, please be sure to provide prior to the game
- Do not speak to coaches during games (unless there is an emergency or medical issue)
- Do not yell at umpires
- Do not yell at kids (this is zero tolerance – you will be removed from the team)
- Please do not try to give instructions from the stands during play
If you must cancel your scheduled lesson, a minimum of 24-hour notice is required to reschedule. If you cancel within 24 hours of your scheduled time, the lesson will not be rescheduled and will be charged against your package. All lessons must be paid for in full. No session by session payment is allowed. Lessons will not be scheduled until payment is received. Any remaining credit from lessons will remain as a credit with All-Star Sports Academy to be used within 1 year of the credit date. No refunds will be given for private lessons.
Each lesson package has an expiration which is dependent on how many lessons are purchased. We have an expiration date to ensure that you are seeing the most value out of your lessons by coming in consistently and maximizing repetitions during your instruction. Expiration lengths are: 1-3 lessons (1 Month), 4-8 lessons (3 Months), 9-16 (6 Months), 17-32 (10 Months), and 33+ (12 Months). All lessons must be completed prior to the expiration date or the remaining lessons will be forfeited.
There will be absolutely no credits or transfers of camps 7 days prior to the start date of that event, for any reason including medical emergency. No credit will be given unless there is a medical emergency outside of 7 days. At that point, a doctor’s note must be provided to receive a credit of 75% of the camp price which will be valid for use on any ASSA products. Alternatively, customer can choose to apply full credit to a special event or prospect camp during the same season. Any remaining credit will remain as a credit with All-Star Sports Academy to be used within 1 year of the credit date.
For Stay to Play Tournaments: If you booked outside of our hotel partner, your team is in jeopardy of not being accepted into the tournament and losing the initial deposit.
Team Payment Terms and Conditions
Initial team deposits are non-refundable and will not be credited.
ASSA AND/OR ASSA SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES incurs tremendous expenses for our teams. Due to those expenses, if the player chooses not to participate on the team, a portion of payment may be credited for future use at All-Star Sports Academy. That amount will be tallied in a timely fashion once expenses are compiled and will be credited. There will be no refunds or credits for the initial team deposit amount.
If a player becomes injured before or during the ASSA AND/OR ASSA SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES season, medical documentation is required. Players can request a refund or hold the remaining funds as a credit within All-Star Sports Academy for the portion of payment the player was unable to participate due to injury.
Rental & Program Policies/Payments
We ask that all students arrive a few minutes early to allow time for checking in at the front desk and ensure full duration of your rental and program time.
All rentals, programs and camps must be paid for in full prior to the first session. No session by session payment is allowed. Rentals will not be scheduled until a non refundable deposit is received. Any remaining credit from rentals, programs and/or camps will remain as a credit with All-Star Sports Academy.
All sales are final; no refunds, no exceptions. Please make checks payable to All-Star Sports Academy.
All credits must be used within one year or the credit will no longer be valid.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding ASSA’s policies, please call 484-770-8350.
We will not collect any personal information about you (such as your name, address, telephone number, or email address) unless you voluntarily provide it to us. Generally, we use your personal information to provide you with the products or services you request and to keep you informed about our offerings.
We may also use your information for research and analysis purposes, to improve our products, services, and customer communications, and to keep you informed about promotions, special offers, and other information that may be of interest to you.
We do not sell, rent, or lease our customer or visitor lists to third parties. However, we may provide aggregate statistics about our customers, sales, traffic patterns, and related site information to reputable third-party vendors, but these statistics will not include any personally identifying information.
We may also use third-party vendors to provide certain services, such as credit card processing, shipping and order fulfillment, email management, and promotional services. We will only provide those vendors with the information they need to deliver the service. They are prohibited from using that information for any other purpose.
We may disclose your information if required to do so by law or if we believe that such action is necessary to protect and defend our rights or property, or to protect the safety of our customers or the public.
We take reasonable steps to protect the security of your personal information. We use industry-standard encryption technologies when transferring and receiving customer data exchanged with our site server.
Terms and Conditions
- We reserve the right to change the terms and conditions of this website at any time. Any changes will be posted on this page.
- The content of this website is for general information purposes only and does not constitute advice.
- We endeavor to keep the information on this website up-to-date and correct, but we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose.
- Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
- Through this website, you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of us. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- You are solely responsible for all activities that occur under your account and any other actions taken in connection with it.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- If you violate any of these terms and conditions, your permission to use this website automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
We reserve the right to change any ASSA AND/OR ASSA SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES Policies and Procedure on this website at any time with or without notice.
The above Policies and Procedures apply to All Star Sports Academy (“ASSA”) and/or ASSA SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES. Subsidiaries and Affiliates: As used herein, the term “subsidiary” shall mean any corporation or other business entity controlled directly or indirectly by ASSA, and the term “affiliate” shall mean and include any corporation or other business entity directly or indirectly controlling, controlled by or under common control with ASSA.